Make a Difference Today!
The mission of Lutherans Outdoors in SD to “…welcome all to explore experience Christ’s love and in creation and community” is made real by generous people like you. Powerful things happen at camp as faith is deepened, leaders are formed, and lives are changed. For this we say, Thank You! You are making a tremendous impact.
The Lutherans Outdoors camping experience is vitally important. Our campership program ensures that everyone has the opportunity to experience the life changing events at camp regardless of a family’s ability to pay.
Last year we were able to provide 536 camperships totaling $97,000 thanks to the wonderful support of friends and donors!
The cost of a full campership is $700.00. This sends one person to camp who otherwise couldn’t attend. We estimate this year we will need $100,000 to meet the need of those who want to go to camp.
We are so thankful we are able to assist in making the dream of going to camp a reality. It is because of YOUR generosity that this campership program is able to assist so many.
We wish you and your family a wonderful and safe summer.
Paul Hanson, Acting Director of Lutherans Outdoors in SD
+ Outlaw Ranch
- Forever Stamps Book
- Sandbox Toys
- Rubbermaid Garbage Can
- Outdoor Propane Heater
- Overnight Tent
- Skidsteer Loader
- Gas powered 4-6 Seat Golf Cart
- Horse Dry Box
- Copy Paper
- Replacement Arrows
- New Board Games
- Gift Certificate - Hobby Lobby
- Barbed Wire Fencing
- Cabin Screen Door
- Stand-up Computer Desk
- Whole House Fan - Lodge
- Gift Certificate For Summer Flowers
- Horse Shoe Game
- Permanent 16KW Back-Up Hardwired Generator x2
- Garden Cart x3
- HON Gueststacker Stacking Chair Cart x3
- Epson wireless projector & VIVO Ceiling Projector Mount
- Lifetime Table Cart
- Oster 18 Quart Roaster x3
- West Bend 101-Cup Coffee Pot x2
- Cutting Board/NSF Approved
- Sterlite 70 Quart Latching Plastic Tote x5
- Propane Heater 30000 BTU x2
- Forever Stamps Book
- Skidsteer Grappel Fork
- Commercial Kitchen Steamer
- Connelly Water Tube
- Copy Paper Case
- Lifetime Plastic - Folding Table 8-foot
- 9 Volt and AA Batteries for Smoke Detectors
+ Joy Ranch
- Left Handed Bow- Adult – 30lbs-100lbs
- Archery Arrows- Genesis Brand
- Adult Size Life Jackets- Adult Small to Biggest Size available
- Blick Gift card - craft store
- New FAVORITE Board Games
- Queen Size Comforters - neutral colors
- Arm/Finger Guards for Archery Range
- Shower Curtain/Liners (40 total needed)
- Medium Size Commercial Kitchen Cooking Pots (nonstick) 4-6 Quart
- Play Ground Equipment - balls, nets, etc
- Small Baking Pans
- Classroom Easels
- Tents - Sleep 8-12
- Shower Floor Pads
- Gas Gift cards
- Hyvee Gift cards
- Copier Paper (8.5x11)
- Lighters for cookouts
+ Klein Ranch
- Two-stall Horse Shelter
- Old Steel Bin
- Semi Load of Large Square Bales
- Firstaid/CPR/AED Training
- Riding Helmets
- 12 - 4" X 8' Wooden Pointed Fenceposts
- 12 - 6' Steel T-posts
- 4 Barbed-roll of Barbed Wire
- New or Used Flatbed
- Case of White Copy Paper
- Decorative Wooden Wagon Wheel
- Split-rail Fencing
Joy With Lutherans Outdoors
One of my favorite Christmas Eve memories is taking midnight walks with my family. Especially if it was a snowy night. It was a true reminder of God’s love for me.
A gift to the LO ministry provides an opportunity for campers to walk with God at their favorite camp and feel the love that God provides to them.
May the peace of Christ be with you and your family!
Paul J. Hanson, Executive Director
Lutherans Outdoors in South Dakota
At Lutherans Outdoors we provide opportunities for people of all ages and abilities to connect with one another. These connections allow each person to explore and play in a nurturing environment, which leads to a stronger faith foundation, discovering personal gifts, developing new skills, as well as building life-long relationships. Lutherans Outdoors in South Dakota is dedicated to quality faith experiences and hospitality for youth and adults and has been for more than 65 years.