Summer 2017 Pricing:
Youth Camp, CIT, SunCatcher, Black Hills Riders and Peer Ministry
By February 15: Price - $450
Between February 15 and April 15: Price $500
Register after April 15: Price: $550 (Regular cost of camp)
By February 15: Price - $500
Between February 15 and April 15: Price $550
Register after April 15: Price: $600 (Regular cost of camp)
Native American Experiences
By February 15: Price - $400
Between February 15 and April 15: Price $450
Register after April 15: Price: $500 (Regular cost of camp)
Group minimums for Native American Experiences
By February 15: Price - $4,800
Between February 15 and April 15: Price $5,400
Register after April 15: Price: $6,000 (Regular cost of camp)
Lodge or Cabin
Adult (12 and up) - $450
Children (3-11) - $350
Children (under 3) - FREE
Extended adult family member in same lodging - $350
Extended child (3-12) family member in same lodging - $250
Family Maximum Fee - $1,900
About Payment Information
1. To begin enrollment, the attendee's application with name and contact information, full payment and/or and full deposit with payment plan must be recorded in our system.
2. After the deposit, the balance of registration fee is due online or in our Sioux Falls Lutherans Outdoors in SD administrative office on or before two weeks before the to start date of camp.
3. Enrollment will not be complete until we receive the applicant's Health History & Emergency Information, which can be filled out online.
4. Lutherans Outdoors in SD reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant who we feel could be a detriment to any other guest, or where a condition exists making it impossible to serve the applicant's needs given the fundamental nature of camp.
5. Tuition payments are not tax deductible.
6. If you elect to pay the deposit or tuition amount via electronic check, you authorize Lutherans Outdoors in SD to initiate debit entries to your checking or savings account in the amount and time frame you specify. Your applicant's account will be charged $5 for each returned payment.
7. Payments that include at least a deposit of $125 per person are required, deposits are non-refundable but are transferable to another individual taking that person's place or to attend another week at an LO camp within the same calendar year. A $10 late fee will be added to late payments.
8. No refund will be made for absences, dismissals or withdrawals during the camp week. In cases of withdrawal during camp on camp doctor's orders, remaining registration fee may be refunded.
9. All registrations for Summer 2017 camps begin on November 7, 2016. All weeks and space will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Camperships are available. Please contact the LO office for more information.