Activities at and Around the Ranch
Lyle Lake provides lots of shoreline to explore by boat. Joy Ranch has canoes or paddle boats you are welcome to use. And Joy Ranch staff will be happy to facilitate pontoon rides too.
- Guests can let their minds relax while they visit, fish, and breathe deeply the fresh prairie air.
- You can hike or snow-shoe the prairie hills.
- You are welcome to introduce yourself to one of Joy Ranch’s horses. Buggy, pony, and trail ride experiences can also be arranged.
- There are many unique indoor and outdoor gathering spaces for conversation or games.
- There is fishing available—don’t worry, we’ll make sure you get supper even if you don’t catch it.
- Have a family yard game tournament—bocci ball, horse shoes, Norwegian golf.
- You are just moments from other great Watertown attractions like the Redlin Art Center, Bramble Park Zoo, golf courses, a water park, and Lake Kampeska.