Retreating Opportunities at Outlaw Ranch and (AMR) Atlantic Mountain Ranch
Outlaw Ranch & Atlantic Mountain Ranch offer a beautiful and intimate environment ideal for spiritual and corporate retreats, personal growth workshops, family gatherings and group meetings.
Each camp is located on 200 acres of private Black Hills forest, near Custer, South Dakota. Both sites provide a setting conducive for learning, relaxation and time apart.
Small groups of 12 or less will find our facilities ideal for their retreating needs. Larger groups can reserve our entire facility for their exclusive use.
What We Have To Offer You
- A beautiful setting for your group to have an enriching experience
- Surrounded by the Black Hills National Forest
- A variety of accommodations:
- For groups of 10 to 100 people
- Two modern lodge/retreat centers
- Several comfortable indoor meeting spaces
- 15 Sleeping Cabins
- Excellent food service
- AV Equipment available (flip charts, TV/DVD/VCR, video projector, etc.)
- WiFi throughout
- Week-long, weekend, or mid-week times available
Atlantic Mountain Ranch (AMR)
Open in the summer only
- For groups of 10 to 40 people
- For groups who want a simpler lifestyle and more rustic experience
- Option to join one of our week-long adventurous summer programs
- Some meals cooked over an open fire
- Intentional community experience
- Week-long, half-week, or weekends in summer
Program & Activity Options
- Our staff provides food service & hospitality; you provide your own program.
- Our staff provides a full program of community-living, relationship-building experiences for summer groups.
- Our staff will work with you for a combination of shared programming.
depending upon site & season
- small group Bible study & discussions
- low ropes team-building course
- trail rides
- evening activities
- mountain biking
- rock climbing
- service projects
- arts & crafts
Cost and How to Register?
Please contact the Outlaw Ranch Office at...
|AMR - Atlantic Mountain Ranch
11760 Custer Limestone Rd
Custer SD 57730