Thrivent Action Teams
YOU can Help! Ask us How!
$250 per Thrivent member - twice a year
Thrivent Action Team Projects need to fall in one of three categories. Can you help with any of these? Contact Karen Kraus at 1-800-888-1464 or email@example.com for more details.
NeSoDak & Klein Ranch:
- Purchase supplies and build a gaga ball court at Klein Ranch
- Build recycling and garbage containers
- Volunteer at NeSoDak’s spring work weekend – get funds for tools & food
- Clean, organize, and re-stock first aid supplies
- Clean, organize, and re-stock recreation equipment (balls, games, etc)
- Organize, clean, and re-stock arts and crafts supplies
- Clean, organize, and restock arts and crafts supplies
- Equip a “sensory room” for people with sensory processing disorders
- Purchase and plant flowers for Main Street
- Purchase and plant vegetables and herbs in the Raised Bed Garden
- Volunteer as an adopted grandparent/faith mentor at Family Faith Night, purchase Bible study supplies, name tag lanyards to support multi-generational ministries
- Organize and restock first aid supplies
- Travel expenses for volunteers who haul hay for horses
- Build new firewood shelters at overnight sites
- Host a “Learn about Camp” gathering – use funds to advertise, food, beverages, give aways, even hire a musician for entertainment
- Host fundraiser to raise money to send kids to camp – spaghetti supper, car wash, etc.Thrivent funds can be used to advertise, buy food & beverages, handouts
- Make a quilt for the LO Quilt Auction – use funds to purchase fabric & other items
Visit www.thrivent.com/ActionTeam and start your application today.