Adult Events and Retreats at NeSoDak
Faith Takes Time Away
People of all ages need to get away now more than ever! NeSoDak provides a place set apart, to help people grow in faith and community in a setting that removes the distractions of daily life.
Please take some time away and join us for a retreat!
2017-2018 Events and Retreats for Adults
- Quilting Retreats - Join us for a weekend filled with quilting, quilting, and more quilting!
- Fall Day Of Service - Prepare NeSoDak for another season of ministry.
- Baking Days - Volunteer your hearts and hands to help prepare holiday goodies for NeSoDak’s Annual Lutefisk Dinner fundraiser.
- Lutefisk Dinners - A time of food and friendship to benefit NeSoDak.
- Our Common Thread - A weekend of fiber arts!
- Spring Work Day - Prepare NeSoDak for another summer of ministry.