Events and Retreats at NeSoDak
Faith Takes Time Away
People of all ages need to get away now more than ever! NeSoDak provides a place set apart, to help people grow in faith and community in a setting that removes the distractions of daily life.
Please take some time away and join us for a retreat!
2016-2017 Fall and Spring Events/Retreats at NeSoDak
Environmental Education for Schools - The NeSoDak Environmental Learning Center, a branch of programming here at Camp NeSoDak, has offered unique environmental education programs for elementary and middle school students for a many years.
- Baking Days - Volunteer your hearts and hands to help prepare holiday goodies for NeSoDak’s Annual Lutefisk Dinner fundraiser.
- Lutefisk Dinners - A time of food and friendship to benefit NeSoDak.
- Winter Youth Retreat - 3rd-6th graders are invited to dive into a day of camp!
- Spring Quilting - Quilt with friends, new and old, at this relaxing weekend away.
- Our Common Thread - A weekend of fiber arts and fellowship.
- Spring Day of Service - Volunteer your day to help prepare camp for summer!
Contact NeSoDak@losd.org or 605-947-4440 with any questions.