New Explorations is for adults with intellectual and/or physical disabilities, living independently or in group home settings.
July 19 (overnight extension to the 20th available)
Take the day off, step back in time, and explore new adventures. Joy Ranch’s design to be fully barrier-free means everyone is welcome and there are no obstacles to the new explorations awaiting you.
• Price includes lunch, supper, and a day of programming. If you choose to stay overnight, there are two lodging options at two price points.
• You’ll have options to enjoy the lake from the shore or by boat and to reel in a fish or two.
• Sing the karaoke country blues and kick up your heels at our street dance.
• Our friendly horses are excited to meet you, and there will be buggy rides too.
• You can choose to make crafts, play games, or just relax and enjoy the prairie view.
• You can spend just the day, or make it an overnight. You can choose between two lodging options. Either stay in our thematically-designed, hotel-style rooms with private, accessible restrooms, two queen-sized beds, and towels and linens provided. Or, the bunkhouse has 15 bunks with an attached large, shared, accessible restroom. Individuals staying in the bunkhouse will need to pack towels and linens.
Download our paper registration forms below and register as a group or individual today!